Options de navigation
- Choses à faire
- Endroits à visiter
- Où loger
- Info voyage
Join us for a walking tour featuring some of the public artworks that share our stories and explore our communities! Tickets are free but registration is required.
This tour will start at THIS PLACE: On Treaty One Territory and the Homeland of the Métis Nation (at Air Canada Park). We will visit a variety of public artworks to explore the ways we can engage with and understand public art:
- Mediating The Treaties by Rolande Souliere
- Electrical Currents by Julie Nagam
- The Square Dancers by Kenneth Lavallee
- O-Ween Du Muh Waun. (We Were Told.) by RBOY Inc.
- Louis Riel by Marcien Lemay
- High Five by Jennifer Stillwell
- Bloody Saturday by Noam Gonick and Bernie Miller
- Poster Boards in the Exchange Poster Boards in The Exchange by Michael Carroll, Laurie Green and Judith Panson
- Untitled by Winston Leathers
- Acrobats by George Swinton
Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm. Please note that this tour is not a loop. See map for more details. Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.