Options de navigation
- Choses à faire
- Endroits à visiter
- Où loger
- Info voyage
Hop on your bike to discover the ways public art can tell our multi-voiced stories and histories. Tickets are free but registration is required.
This tour will start at the fountain behind the Manitoba Legislative Building. We will visit public artworks including:
- Louis Riel by Miguel Joyal
- Mediating The Treaties by Rolande Souliere
- Electrical Currents by Julie Nagam
- The Square Dancers by Kenneth Lavallee
- O-Ween Du Muh Waun. (We Were Told.) by RBOY Inc.
- emptyful by Bill Pechet
- Bloody Saturday by Noam Gonick and Bernie Miller
- Phare Ouest by Marcel Gosselin
- Louis Riel by Marcien Lemay
- Monument by Michel du Broin
Tour participants are responsible to provide a bike and helmet. Ask us for bike rental recommendations! Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm.
Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.