Options de navigation
- Choses à faire
- Endroits à visiter
- Où loger
- Info voyage
Hop on your bike and visit public art along the Southwest Rapid Transit Corridor with us! Tickets are free but registration is required.
This tour will start and end at Seel Station Park & Ride. Artworks we will visit include:
- Rooster Town Kettle & Fetching Water by Ian August
- テンサイ (TENSAI) by Kelty McKinnon and Cindy Mochizuki
- (Un)Still Life with Spoked Wheels by Warren Carther
- Métis Land Use by Tiffany Shaw-Collinge
- Salt Fat Sugar & Your Water is Safe by Bill Burns
- ROW ROW ROW by Public City Architecture and Urban Ink
- Furrows on the Land (The Field) & Furrows in the Land (The Wheel) by Jeanette Johns
Tour participants are responsible to provide a bike and helmet. Ask us for bike rental recommendations!
Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm. Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.